Monday, April 14, 2008

NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS!!!

YES! today's our last presentation, group discussion. the lecturer commented that i'm a good speaker, presenter... i got A for this subject. now... no more assignments, no more class. just waiting for our final exam. :)

i'm gonna miss all my friends in my class. i'm going to further my studies at MIA (Malaysia Institute of Arts). gonna study graphic design, which has nothing to do with Public Relations.

i'm gonna miss my group members, dino, matthew, lingam, ron. all the presentations we did together were always the best in our class. gonna miss jimmy, ryan, giap, joe, jia wei, kat, cloudy, kerree, shi qi, bay, siew luan, crystal, eisha, yuki, ting ting.
argh... we didn't even had a class photo together...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Aiphos here,u better know who am i,cause your the first to learn this name. Well,we all have to go through this kind of condition,hag tight,cause this will not be the last time. dude,you better don turn me off next time i ask you out!
take care,i'll be missing you too.. the "happy" person in my class.
you know what i mean.. hehehe..