Monday, January 21, 2008

2 Days before my birthday... 2 surprises...

surprise 1:
ok, so today's sunday, after sunday service, children sunday school, teacher's meeting, my friends, Yong Zhi, Pey Shy, Grace, suddenly took out a cake for me! SURPRISE!!! i was so SO SO HAPPY!!! wow! i love my friends. they're amazing... that cake was good. too bad Pei Ying got to go early and can't enjoy the cake... she planned for the surprise too... oh well... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)

surprise 2:
so at night, me and my friends, Ludwig, Yong Zhi, Pey Shy went to pasar malam. Yong Zhi went there to meet Pei Ying. then after pasar malam, we sent pei ying home. after we send pei ying home, yong zhi wants to drive for awhile, so i followed some dumb instructions my friends gave me and got down of the car, and they don't wanna let me in... but in the end i got in too...

then suddenly, we smell some shit in the car, and when i look under my slippers, SURPRISE!!! ok, then we went to Yong Zhi's house and wash the car's carpet...

oh well, that's all for today... kinda tired now... been doing ludwig's website again... he's gonna launch his new EP. click to see ludwig's new web.

i have PR exam tomorrow.. final exam...

No comments: