Saturday, December 09, 2006

Looking forward to future...

Ahh... SPM's over... My last subject was Bible Knowledge. It was ok... I can't answer few questions... Guess I can't get A for that subject. No more secondary school! Bye SMK Kepong Baru! Now is time to look forward.

It's hard for me to decide what should I study after my secondary school days... I have 3 main interests. Design stuffs, music, psychology. Well, after some thoughts, I think I should go for psychology. I can understand more on human behavior, got to know people easier, help people when they need counselling, guess what other people might do and stuffs. But some of my friends said that psychology is tough, and there's no future for psychology in Malaysia... Oh... That breaks my confidence. Sometimes I wonder if I'm suitable for psychology... Maybe I should study Graphic Design or Multimedia Design... Or study music, brush up my saxophone and bass skills... Well, now I'm just waiting for my SPM results and decide later.

Another year is coming to an end. Just discussed with my Youth committee members about next year's big plans. I pray that our youth members will grow spiritually and pray that we can win more souls for God. Everyone's excited about next year.

I'm going to a camp on Monday. It's a training camp organized by Bible College of Malaysia. 8 days... Man... I'll miss the Planet Shakers concert at Sunway. :'( But I know I'll receive alot from that camp. Hope that everything goes fine during that camp.

*New photos and new section (backgrounds) added on my site. www.jason122.com

No comments: