Sunday, March 29, 2009

KL Design Week!!!

So, some organization organized a KL Design week from 27 March to 4 April 2009. (Visit http://www.kualalumpurdesignweek.com.my/ or http://www.kldesignweek.com/ for more details.)

I was very exited about it because there'll be conferences, forums, exhibitions... lots of well-known designers from all over the world will be coming to give talks workshops, etc...

So, yesterday morning, i went to CapSquare with Patrick for one of the KLDW exhibition. I brought a camera, but forgot to check the batteries, only got a few shots of the exhibits. (Might upload the photos when i'm not so tired and lazy.)

Today, I went to the conference "Maximum Minimalism". Lots of MIA lecturers went too... So, some of the presenters are ok, some are good, some are... ZzzzzZZzzz... boring... Some didn't really stick to the theme about minimalism, or even talked about it. I've took some notes...

Well, i'm kinda tired now... got to get some rest...

1 comment:

shan said...

mana photo ..?
i saw my fren's
very nicee the stuff there ..