Saturday, August 05, 2006

SATURDAY!!! BUSY DAY!!!

went to the market with my dad this morning after 7:30am's prayer meeting. i saw a little girl, like 6 or 7 years old, dropping a coin into a begger's cup. it was a lame woman in her 30 or 40s, sitting in the middle of the road between the 2 rows of stalls, begging for money. the little girl was very happy after giving to the woman. ok, sometimes i feel bad for them, but sometimes, i just feel like, they are so useless. you can call me cold blooded, but i have my reasons. their legs can't walk, but their hands are still usefull. why not find a job that you just sit there and use your hands? like doing some handcraft, typing, writting or other stuffs. and i always have a question in my mind, how did they get there if they can't walk? maybe the people that took care of that beggar place him/her there? why would they do that? let them sit there for hours and wants symphathy from other people? they can do better stuffs than just sit there.

ok, enough with the beggar thing.

went home, had my breakfast and wait for Zhi Guang to fetch me. he's taking me to get my new spectacles. my new specs looks nice. :) i didn't wear any specs for 7 months. some of my friends have already forgot i'm short sighted.

i walked to church in the afternoon to join the youth fellowship thing. and my nose is getting worst. sneeze a lot. my mood went down a little 'cause of my nose. Yong Zhi and Patrick saw my new specs and critic about it. say it doesn't suit me, not nice and stuffs.

fast forward>>>

went home, slept, woke up, dinner, online.

No comments: