Tuesday, May 10, 2005

1st May 2005 (Public Holiday!)

My whole family and Andrew's girlfriend (Janice) went to Sekenjang on 1st of May to visit my brother Thomas's girlfriend's family. We went there with my dad's Avanza.

Ashley's dad has a paddy field. We went to see it after we arrive at Mr Puah's house. Mom and dad borrowed a motorcycle from Mr Puah.



Mom and Dad


Green paddy field


My family


Couples

We had lunch in a restaurant. After that, we went to the beach.


It's rocky and muddy.

I saw this strange fish that stays on ground...







It uses it's flippers to move around...

Then I tried to have a closer shot of the fish...

Opps... IT WAS MUD!!! Darn!


Dad found a tap and I wash there...
On our way back to Ashley's house, we saw a lizard (which is kinda big...).



*Please forgive me for the image quality... I need to make the files small so it will be faster to upload them.


Please give me comments
I'm trying to create a new web-site. Please give me some comments like what web should I create or what should I include in my web-site or create a web-site about my church's youth. Thanks.


codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0"

1 comment:

AbbaGav said...

Nice pictures. I'm just passing through using the "next blog" button, so I don't know much about the kind of web site you should do--just do what you want, because if you don't enjoy it, you'll stop.

Enjoy,

AbbaGav