Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday

My mood right now: Super blur

Just woke up a few minutes ago. *Yawn* Brain is quite blank... Listening to DC Talk's "Luv Is A Verb" and "Supernatural". There was a heavy downpour while I was sleeping.

I'm very tired today 'cause yesterday I slept at 1:30am and woke up at 9am. Had hard time opening my eyes at children Sunday school at 2pm.

Got home at 3:30pm, sleep until 6:45pm. (My eldest brother woke me up and ask me to have dinner.)

Have to go back to church at 8pm 'cause 8:30pm got band practice for 21st April 2005's praise and worship.

My brother and his girlfriend is back now. He bought dinner for me.


My eldest brother (Thomas) and his girlfriend (Ashley)

Some lyrics from DC Talk's "Supernatural" chorus:

God is here
And He is watching
He search you everywhere
He's Supernatural!

Some lyrics from DC Talk's "Jesus Freak":

What will people think when they knew that I'm a Jesus freak
What will people do when they find out it's true
I don't really care when they label me a Jesus freak
There ain't no disguise in the Truth

People say I'm strange doesn't make me a stranger
My best friend was born in a manger

No comments: